I started my Lopapeysa sweater not too long after I got back from Iceland.
I’m doing it top-down, and I’m making it a cardigan, because I just can’t be bothered to follow the instructions that I bought.
I got past the yoke, but then forgot that I had to do a couple of short rows at the back to make the yoke sit nicer. I had to tink.
Then I had to count eleventy-billion stitches to divide for the arms, and pray that it fit.
But praying that it fits is no substitute for getting some crotchet thread and actually trying it on to MAKE SURE that it fit.
And that’s where it sat for a while. Putting it on waste yarn and counting stitches was too much brainwork there for a bit.
But eventually I got there. I couldn’t get a good picture of my trying it on (due to the fact that the sun has gone away for a while), so you don’t get one.
But I did snap a picture of my progress this morning.
I have a feeling that I might fly through this one. I’ll photograph it every morning till it’s done.